Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Championship Store is Garbage

Are you guys serious, lol? Those store items are terrible! Why even have them. # tryagain.

• "Ultra;c-1890708" wrote:
    Don't use it then...?

Why have it then is the better question.
  • Yeah I'm always excited when they reveal new gear content. Honestly it's why I play the game, love me some gear. A brand new store full of gear? Sign me up!
  • 1. It's not garbage it has kyrotechs and neccessary it's to take characters to g13.
    2. I'm thinking they didn't release everything the store has until GAC goes live.
  • "JaggedJ;c-1890713" wrote:
    Probably best to wait until it officially opens.

Yes it's underwhelming now but new toons will be going in there for one and hopefully they don't bother with the gear pieces that everyone has thousands of when it all kicks off.

I hope so
  • Edit: yes you are all correct ! Can you believe it!? The items in the store are not garbage as you say. I agree. What I should have said is that the amount you can get is insignificant to the amount you will need to acquire to begin to move the needle to g13 and before the usual bandwagons posse up just realize you will be spending more crystals now to get an edge for a couple of coins that will only get you 2-3 pieces. Why even put that nonsense in the store. Make the reward worthwhile, it's cool to like what you like but it is that scrap happy attitude is why CG Crumb keeps throwing you crumbs. Some players just take anything and start river riverdancing like no tomorrow even Oliver twist would drop his pourage in shame because now the majority of players are paying customers that F2P stuff went with the dinosaurs unless your s noob or have lo mein noodle GP. Bottom line is I want my MTV ! So yeah beef up the store and rotate that other crud around in the other shops. You have my permission to defend that stingy store shelf now, go!
  • "Ruark_Icefire;c-1890946" wrote:
    "wrekincruw;c-1890845" wrote:
    Edit: yes you are all correct ! Can you believe it!? The items in the store are not garbage as you say. I agree. What I should have said is that the amount you can get is insignificant to the amount you will need to acquire to begin to move the needle to g13 and before the usual bandwagons posse up just realize you will be spending more crystals now to get an edge for a couple of coins that will only get you 2-3 pieces. Why even put that nonsense in the store. Make the reward worthwhile, it's cool to like what you like but it is that scrap happy attitude is why CG Crumb keeps throwing you crumbs. Some players just take anything and start river riverdancing like no tomorrow even Oliver twist would drop his pourage in shame because now the majority of players are paying customers that F2P stuff went with the dinosaurs unless your s noob or have lo mein noodle GP. Bottom line is I want my MTV ! So yeah beef up the store and rotate that other crud around in the other shops. You have my permission to defend that stingy store shelf now, go!

So you are complaining about the quantity the store gives out before you even know how much currency the GAC events give? Makes sense.

Complaint? Even if I were "complaining " I have every single right to! I poured more than enough of my share of USD into this game. So if I am not satisfied by any element of this game I am going to let it be known. If you or anybody else choose to just accept anything thrown your way that's your choice. My gripe is with the amount of an item you can get out of GA store not the amount of currency you get from event (so far) .