Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Change back Ahsoka.

That’s not our clone wars Ahsoka we all loved in the TV show.. please change it back..
  • Anakin and Luke look good compared to before, pics for comparison?
  • Ahsoka model is embarrassingly bad... Montrails, face, face markings look nothing like the CW version... Original is better... I will say the loin cloth looks better in the new version. Please change it back.
    Jetroz
    New Spectator
    Also I am wondering why:
    - Ahsoka (clone wars) got this new appearance like mandalorian while in that moment she looks more a child than an adult, meanwhile ahsoka tano fulcrum (that is obviously older) remained the same model as before; creating kinda a paradox where younger Ahsoka actually looks older than her elder version Fulcrum.
    - Luke Skywalker actually you changed the model face for farm Luke and not for JKLuke, so for kinda same basic character there are two totally different models.
    Can you please release a note on what you changed with today's update? Just kinda curious what changed more then game icon and models xD
    Btw gj as always can't wait for JMK ?
  • "Jetro;c-2254098" wrote:
    Also I am wondering why:
    - Ahsoka (clone wars) got this new appearance like mandalorian while in that moment she looks more a child than an adult, meanwhile ahsoka tano fulcrum (that is obviously older) remained the same model as before; creating kinda a paradox where younger Ahsoka actually looks older than her elder version Fulcrum.
    - Luke Skywalker actually you changed the model face for farm Luke and not for JKLuke, so for kinda same basic character there are two totally different models.

The new reverse aging force power...

But yeah... that new look is really bad. And kudos on holding the lightsaber with just half a hand.

I don't understand why we have to move away from CW artwork. Same for Bo Katan actually... there was a lot of nice footage in CW and rebels, but the artwork is just focused on her Mando appearance.

Most of the new portraits look a bit like bubbleheads trying to take a selfie.

I really wish they roll it back.
  • Most of them need to be changed back, Scavenger Rey is hideous.
  • I actually think Luke and Kylo are legitimate improvements, and Rey seems fairly decent as well although I think the portrait makes it look a bit odd. Anakin and Ben I’m a little unsure about but I can live with them.

However, I’m really sorry to whoever made it but the new Ahsoka model looks hideous. You did a pretty good job of combining the Clone Wars looks with the Mandalorian one for Commander Ahsoka Tano, so if it was changed to be more in line with that I think we’d be happy. Otherwise though, please please please can you change it back!