Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Changing Servers to play with friends

Would it ever be possible to change servers so I could play with a good friend. It would make the game more interesting. As it is we talk daily but having the comrodary and competition would make it more fun and I'm sure we would both spend more money. We both started around the same time and are at the same level. Could this be possible any time in the future? Love the game. Thank you!
  • The only thing I can think of is start a new account at the same time, I doubt there is any other way, as of now at least
  • I agree, it would be nice to get an option to switch server. I have several friends playing now. But we are all on different servers.
    Maybe together with some kind of clan feature to battle bigger challenges. Almost all games have this feature, so hope to see this in the future.
  • Currently it's impossible to switch servers. What @Hauzer said it the only way u could do it. Both u and your friend start an account at the exact same time. That would put both of u in the same server.