Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Cheater?

Hello,
My name is Vasiliy, my nickname - Zubsa

I had a battle with a very interesting player in the championship (30.12.2021).

I suspect he is a cheater. I am attaching screenshots. One pic shows my defeated squads. The second and the third pics show his units.

Before writing to you, I consulted with more experienced players than me. They said it couldn't be done without cheats. And I agree with them.

Help me figure out the situation, please.

Thank God, I defeated him. However, there will be those who will lose to him. In addition, given the new rules in the Arena, losing is doubly painful.

Sincerely,
Vasiliy Skvortsov.
  • While I cannot comment on whether this is cheating or not, I would advise you remove their name/allycode from the post or its likely mods will delete it. At any rate, you will not get much help here, you need to DM CG_LucifersDaddyMINI, though it's a slow process, it's the only way anything at all will get done.
  • If you suspect cheater, you will have to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddy.

You can also look on the swgoh.gg history to see what they did to help determine if it was cheating.
  • "Firefoxx666;c-2330667" wrote:
    While I cannot comment on whether this is cheating or not, I would advise you remove their name/allycode from the post or its likely mods will delete it. At any rate, you will not get much help here, you need to DM CG_LucifersDaddyMINI, though it's a slow process, it's the only way anything at all will get done.

I wrote to him right away on December 30, but I still haven't received a response.