Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Chewie feedback

Pros:
- Great kit and more options/balance in arena meta
- Love the toon, even if we have a few Chewies already
- Good feel consistent with other Legendary events. Kudos art team.

Cons:
- Disparate difficulty relative to other Legendary events. Risk/reward should always be balanced and 7* for this event requires a lot more investment in the requisite toons that other Legendary events.
- There was a steady flow of BH reworks and releases, but there really wasn’t much notice (and you knew that, precipitating the need for the unprecedented drops last weekend).
- Further, other than said drops, several of the toons that would have been useful aren’t farmable at all, much less easily farmable.
- The packs released in support of this event might help make up for farming issues, but even pay to play players can’t be happy about the fact that even with 7* toons, without G11-12, completion isn’t really very realistic. Again, there was little positioning to allow players to prepare for this. But I’m now spending gear I was hoarding for Chewie on BH so I can try to get 7* Chewie.
- Given the unprecedented difficulty, an honest heads up would have been helpful. Alas, surprises are rarely good here. Communication of clear and honest needs would have gone a long way towards me setting better expectations (especially in light of the disparate difficulty levels).

What could have been a very exciting event for me has fallen short as a result, which diminishes the good work done by some (but not all). Nice try, but I’m sad to say I give this 2 Hans out of 5.