Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Chewie Event Difficulty Change

I am convinced the difficulty of this event has been upped since the last time it was run. The squad I am using is:

(L) zBossk, G12+
Boba, G12+
Dengar, G11
Cad Bane, G11
IG-88, G11

I have probably tried the event at least 150 times, and have yet to bring down any enemies. I have seen videos of people unlocking 7 star Chewie with much less the last time around, which is why I didn't bother taking the rest to G12 or use any more zetas. I've tried the same strategies I've seen in these videos: aim for Chewie first, restart if Dengar doesn't go stealth, etc. etc.

My only conclusion is the difficulty has been increased, and I also believe the extended run time of the event is because of this. I feel like this is possibly the worst thing Capital Games could have done. I had been really excited since the last event to gear up my bounty hunters and come in and crush the event, but the only thing that has been crushed is my desire to play the game.

Does anyone else feel the difficulty has gone up, or do I just need to play the event ten thousand times to unlock the damn walking carpet?