Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Cls/powercreep ruinning the game

All in title
  • I have cls, i just refuse to use the same team as everyone else....

First time i just don't see any counter or other options
  • Just hate the fact that you need cls to compete in arena, because cg did a mistake. #powercreep to much
  • "Kyno;c-1232872" wrote:
    moved to correct sub forum

Why? It's a general thing. Or it's cg way to silent ppl?
  • I'm afraid this will inevitable go the way of all good intentioned games. Either the toons get to OG that its ridiculous (DBZ) or the effects get so complex it becomes burdensome to play (MTG).
  • Negative to all others claiming this was inevitable. BIG FAT NEGATIVE to that Ghost Rider! This is simply the failure to attempt to move past the Checkers mentality of the characters and squad arena. It's surprising since Fleet is actually more like Chess and many strategies can be developed to increase ranks and defeat other fleets. Squad arena however is just a cartel Ponzi scheme where people become willful surfs to some whale and protect their position* so they can get the crumbs of crystals left over. They could give droids a needed update, GENERAL GREVIOUS THE HARDEST CHARACTER TO SEVEN STAR... has needed a rework since he was released. HK could use a leader Zeta. Jawas need a Zeta, Nightsisters need a Rework, SEPERATISTS need a rework, Tuskens an update. They only want to do Rebels though. And make new content contingent on you getting characters you cannot stand even a little bit. You can't build up the characters you want to because they release new ones you need characters you hate and to gear up said hated characters, just to get another OP Rebel to unlock new content. It's rediculous.

They could have given Grevious a capital ship with SEPERATISTS tags, but nope. Could have let us farm Kylo ship and tie reaper but NOPE! They want more Rebels all the time!

What makes it even more glaring of a bias, is that REBELS GOT DESTROYED ON HOTH!!! DEEEEEEESTEOOOOOOOYED!!! But let's make OP Rebel toons, sure sure. Let's make it all about them, not about how bad they sucked in the Hoth battle.

*sigh* you can't make this up.
  • Their CLS teams have completely ruined GW. You have to have CLS at high gear and maxed omegas to finish now. It's idiotic.
  • GK with formula one super EP stun quality R2 and all these cross faction teams with zero debuffs or synergy penalties are absolutely 100% disgusting man. So much room to grow this game and they are dead set on driving it off the cliff of power creep for lack of imagination and paying attention to all the updates they already need and could make. They would have told me it would go this direction I would have saved a ton of money a long time ago and never even started.