Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Compatible Devices?

I'm trying to find a tablet that can run this game and it seems impossible to find a list of tablets that are compatible and able to download the game. Anyone have any recommendations aside from iPads because those are out of my price range. Thanks!
  • Is this only available on android phones? Buddy has a new ZenPad 8 and that has more than enough power to run this game and it says its incompatible?!
  • Not sure what your price range is but I can play on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E. The game should be fully compatible with devices powered by Android 4.1 and up.
  • The list of devices supported on Google play is lacking.
    I downloaded a clean apk for the game
  • I'm actually running on a BlackBerry Z10 phone, it emulates Android while keeping a more secure OS. The only issue is when there's an update, I've had to uninstall/reinstall but since progress is saved in Google play, no biggie.
  • Thanks for the advice, I went with an iPad mini 2 as it wasn't much more than other android tablets and in my experience have had less issues with ios. What a difference it is playing on a bigger screen!
  • i just bought a samsung galaxy tab Elite and cant instal it and i have a cheap tab thats almost 2 yrs old and i was able to install it sadly that tablet is starting to die...i just want to transfer my acct....how could a brand new samsung galaxy not be able to run it?
  • Im using a amazon kindle fire HD its cheap and it runs pretty well but you do have to do some stuff to get it to work on the tablet its not complicated.