Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Credit Heist

Anyone else getting tired of absolutely NEVER receiving a prize higher than 2.5 mil on the final stage? I've been playing this game now since July 2016 and have NEVER received anything higher than 2.5 mil. The possible prizes range from 1.5 mil to 10 mil. This is super ridiculous!!!! Devs, please give us better chances on ALL the supposed "possible prizes"
  • Last few heists I've had 10mil and a couple of 5's. No complaints from me, not even if I only got 1.5mil. It's all free.
  • The only thing I'm worried about is credit heists stopping all together. For some reason I always think the devs are going to stop it at any moment. I wish there was proper confirmation on consistency, they party do it for training droid events which is really weird.
  • "Belfazar;950852" wrote:
    "Darth_Jay77;950170" wrote:
    "Achilles;950168" wrote:
    Be happy about getting 2.5m way more often than just 1.5mil ...

Yeah no kidding? There was a time where these was no Credit Heist and your only source of credits was GW and the Bounty Hunter challenge. Be happy with 5M once / week.

And those events cost 20 energy each and paid out far less. Though the droid smuggling and credit heist are low in frequency even the lowest payout is better than what used to be.

Agree 100%
  • "Prophet47Sobibor;950186" wrote:
    I'm happy to get the credits but why list a prize range of 1.5 to 10 mil when it sure looks like no one had ever got the 10 mil prize

My best was 5 + 10 millions way back last year.
    I just had 5 + 2.5 today, but yes, 5 and 10 happen extremely rarely.
  • Highest I've ever got was 6.5mill total but I think the average 5 mill is quite good. It took away the pain of the severe credit crunch when we could do absolutely nothing. All in all I'm happy with 4-5 mill each time :)
  • Ahh, the weekly thread is right on time.

If your f2p like me then you will find that the weekly 5m is very handy. Be grateful for the free credits, and be more conservative with spending them.

It would be nice if they did a similar event for ship building materials as I find myself running low on them quite a bit. That said it just forces me to be careful with what ship I level up. The very essence of f2p. Making the best of limited resource.

Osh
  • "leef;c-950187" wrote:
    i'm so tired of buying lottery tickets and never winning more than $50, i mean come on, the price range is $10 - $15.000.000.

Yeah that's the same as this game. Kitten
  • "Prophet47Sobibor;c-1311970" wrote:
    "leef;c-950187" wrote:
    i'm so tired of buying lottery tickets and never winning more than $50, i mean come on, the price range is $10 - $15.000.000.

Yeah that's the same as this game. ****

Do you even necro bro?