Forum Discussion

WTHec84
Rising Novice
3 months ago

New Player Rewards

Hi all,

I remember the team mentioned players who had recently reached level 85 (up to an including two weeks prior to the announcement of the new player rewards system) would also receive the “boost”.

Any knowledge on when this is likely to happen? My sources tell me (as if) this has not yet been implemented, but that it would in the future. If this is already live I can pass allycode on to the bug section.

MTFBWY

• Some of this was implemented but not for everyone. 

I was not 85 when the update came for new players but I didn't get all the quests and then I hit 85 after they fixed some things. 

CG_Meathead had said they were still working on getting these out to everyone but that was weeks ago and still no update. 

WTHec84
    Rising Novice

Bumping this up just in case anyone has any idea when to expect some news on this.

stormbball2
    Seasoned Newcomer

There has been 0 communication on it at all. I haven’t received my stuff either 

WTHec84
    Rising Novice

Going to reboot this as I think some people would benefit from this being discussed.

I’m not even benefitting from this so hope it helps someone out.

WTHec84
    Rising Novice

I’ll bump this again just in case, hopefully someone comes in to help out quite a bit of the player base, I’m sure this is not a one-off scenario.