Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Credits, need more credits

Need more credits!!
  • "Sothe;c-1283212" wrote:
    I'd be happy if Credit Heist would drop three million minimum on both tries.

Then at least I could level a character to 85

Me too. It's annoying how hard it is to grab a high level reward. Most of the time i only got 2.5million each time. :/

• "Kyle_Katarn_;c-1283165" wrote:
    Are credits really a problem for most people? I'm sitting on over 50 million and can't seem to spend it fast enough.

You have all your toons maxed out?
  • "snowhut;c-1283525" wrote:
    "leef;c-1283520" wrote:
    meh
    The only thing i can use credits for is boosting GP (leveling low geared and low starred characters to lvl 85). I'll manage without cr/appy toons at lvl 85. Giving more credits now will enevitably lead to a gigantic surplus down the line (wich is obviously already does, just not that fast).

I think it's a given that people who don't spend credits, don't need more credits. Lol.

but every player spends credits...
  • Republic credits are no good out here, I need something more real
  • "Kyle_Katarn_;c-1283165" wrote:
    Are credits really a problem for most people? I'm sitting on over 50 million and can't seem to spend it fast enough.

What's your secret? I sat at 100 million before TB began and now I'm at 100k.
  • "Lebronaims;c-1283166" wrote:
    "Darthpippa;c-568867" wrote:
    you can buy them with crystals.

If you want to apply at EA go to the careers section

@Lebronaims what did my post from over a year ago have to do with applying for a job at EA ?