Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Daily Guild contribution coins missing

Hello all holotable hustlers, why does my guild not receive guild coins for expending the energy required to gain them? I probably wouldn't mind too much if it was once a week it happened, but it's not, as I say it's regular for me, tooooo regular.
  • The daily contribution stat in the guild manage section has been bugged since they changed the time of day that coins/tickets are accrued. It's purely aesthetic and your guild is not losing any tickets that people are spending energy to get. If you look at the guild activities screen the total daily accrual and your personal contribution there are accurate. As well as the lifetime contribution section in the guild manage section.
  • We have posted about this in bugs section months ago with screenshots. It was even acknowledged by kozi. And has been posted multiple times.

They just keep ignoring it and it has gone in the bug black hole
  • Are you talking about the rewards for the daily guild activities or raid tickets? If it's raid tickets yes it's bugged as the last comment said, if you mean the reward tokens, I didn't get mine the other day, had 398 guild tokens and was first in my guild, so I know the reward was over 100 tokens, clicked my inbox accepted the reward went to guild store and still had 398 tokens, I've had this happen a few times since I started playing.
  • Fingers crossed they finally fix this display issue with the last quality of life update tomorrow!!!
  • "Widget_gadget;922591" wrote:
    To accurately track contributions you must log all players tickets at refresh on a spreadsheet and use that number against current totals. Our intergalactic space slugs resident pencil pusher @ztyle can explain a little better than I, since he does the tracking.

No, this is absolutely ignorant and a waste of one's valuable life. I know that sounds rough, but there's an absolutely easier and better way:

You go by Raid Tickets Lifetime. You remove EVERYONE from the guild after reset, then bring them right back. The process takes about 20 min total. I created a spreadsheet with all guild members' ally codes. Each officer handled about 6-8 each during the boot and bring-back. It was very simple.

From then on, the lifetime tickets are always divisible by 600. You can easily see who is short prior to reset and message them to get it handled. As soon as they miss, you boot and bring right back (takes about 1 min). We have a 3-strike rule within so many months (leader discretion, since things happen - we also have a channel when folks will be out and can't get their 600). All offenses are kept private in a Leader channel on Discord. Since we did this, our 30K days went up dramatically. We now hit it about 99% of the time.