Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Darth Malak’s bonus turn

Anyone else experiencing Darth malak’s bonus turn and cool down refresh not working properly? The screenshot shows the first time Malak crosses the 75% threshold. He got a bonus turn but didn’t get to use Drain Life. In this battle, I used his first special on the first move.

I’ve noticed other times where Malak crosses a threshold but doesn’t get a bonus turn. In this battle, the opposing Malak actually had that happen. I hit DR which caused him to drop below 50% health. DR split health with Malak and Malak dropped below 50%, but Malak did not take a bonus turn. The opposing Malak did, however, take a bonus turn and use drain life when crossing the 75% and 25% thresholds. No screenshots for this.

• "Angelloyd;c-1982896" wrote:
    Fear

Help me see what I’m missing here. If he’s feared and gets a bonus turn then his turn would just end with nothing happening. If he gets feared and gets hit then his cooldowns increase by 1. But when he gets his bonus turn for losing health, his drain life cool down goes away. So how did I get the bonus turn but no CD decrease?
  • "Scuttlebutt;c-1982899" wrote:
    "Angelloyd;c-1982896" wrote:
    Fear

Help me see what I’m missing here. If he’s feared and gets a bonus turn then his turn would just end with nothing happening. If he gets feared and gets hit then his cooldowns increase by 1. But when he gets his bonus turn for losing health, his drain life cool down goes away. So how did I get the bonus turn but no CD decrease?

Also, I should mention that my Malak did not get feared at this point. I went first and feared DR. My BSF went before the opponent’s and gave her CBM. And you can see this is before the enemy BSF’s second turn. The opposing DR just finished a basic on Malak.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Yeah — I still don’t know if it’s just me because I wasn’t paying enough attention but in the Sith Raid the Cooldowns of my Malak weren’t being reset when taking a bonus turn under isolate
  • Yes I'm experiencing this. I know to check when it's fear and isn't as well. There's some debuff issues/bugs in SE mirror matches going on for me and it's hard to pin down.
  • "Ultra;c-1983138" wrote:
    Time to submit a bug report

I tried and it didn’t go through. Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow.
  • Potential order of operation issue. This is what might have happened:
    - Enemy DR used insanity on your Malak which puts Fear on him.(ur DR in the picture has Fear).
    - This ability brought Malak below 75% which triggers his bonus turn’s TM and resets the drain life cooldown.
    - Because Malak has Corrupted Battle Meditation, enemy DR attacks again with basic attack which triggers the Fear’s cooldown reduction.
    - Malak then takes his bonus turn with the cooldown reduction.

I’ve seen this happen in Sith Raid with Anakin’s bonus turn. If Traya still has attacks left when the bonus triggers, I don’t get to go until they are completed.
  • "Deeax;c-1983189" wrote:
    Potential order of operation issue. This is what might have happened:
    - Enemy DR used insanity on your Malak which puts Fear on him.(ur DR in the picture has Fear).
    - This ability brought Malak below 75% which triggers his bonus turn’s TM and resets the drain life cooldown.
    - Because Malak has Corrupted Battle Meditation, enemy DR attacks again with basic attack which triggers the Fear’s cooldown reduction.
    - Malak then takes his bonus turn with the cooldown reduction.

I’ve seen this happen in Sith Raid with Anakin’s bonus turn. If Traya still has attacks left when the bonus triggers, I don’t get to go until they are completed.

No CBM, no stun, no fear when I've seen it happen.

I've seen issues with Sith Empire in two forms and neither of which I have video (battles are pretty fast)

#1: when shock or cbm wears off due to turns, I still cannot apply any debuffs as if I am still under those effects. (Not character specific, not a tenacity check)

#2: Malak is attacked multiple times and does not get his bonus turn. Malak was feared/cbm during one of his bonus turns and then also acts as if feared in the next bonus turn. Malak for some other unknown reason does not take a bonus turn or is not granted one when one should've occurred.