Forum Discussion

6 years ago

So Darth Malak?

There are many hints that Malak is coming in February and if he does I am ready but I was wondering if we have dark bastila carth canderous and johani but don't we need 5 chars for a legendary event?
  • It'll probably just be a legendary requiring the Old Republic faction, I can't see them releasing another Hero's Journey so soon. It'll probably require a full G11 or G12 team to beat though, just to squeeze a few bucks out of the people that haven't bothered going above the minimum for the Revan event.
  • "TheBatman;c-1761583" wrote:
    It'll probably just be a legendary requiring the Old Republic faction, I can't see them releasing another Hero's Journey so soon. It'll probably require a full G11 or G12 team to beat though, just to squeeze a few bucks out of the people that haven't bothered going above the minimum for the Revan event.

Since legendaries are faction specific and not toon specific, I don't think it'll go quite that way. My prediction is it'll be a Chewbacca style event requiring any OR toons geared to 12. My guess is, like Chewie, one of the newer toons will be needed but not required (similar to Bossk in Chewie's event).