Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Deathstorm P3

Is the Old Daka zeta required? I have Initiate at 7*, but haven't geared her as I currently do NS in P4, but I haven't quite figured out how to get all the way through Nihilus yet. I want to try Deathstorm, and have Talzin's lead zeta and both of Asajj's zetas. Do I need the Daka zeta to do 10+ mil in P3?
  • To get over 10M yes you will need the zeta. Otherwise she will die at enrage which will end your run.
  • It's not required but if you want to do 10+m it will be significantly harder without it.
  • "TVF;c-1886267" wrote:
    It's not required but if you want to do 10+m it will be significantly harder without it.

"DaPowerfulJedi;c-1886266" wrote:
    To get over 10M yes you will need the zeta. Otherwise she will die at enrage which will end your run.

Ok thank you for your help! Once I get a zeta opened up I'll put it on her (Next two go to Darth Revan, and the two after that to Malak)
  • I don’t have her zeta and I got about 40% of Traya’s health on my run yesterday. I think that was 15 million? So you can still do well.

To be clear, this is with the Anakin version of deathstorm.
  • Daka's zeta adds stacking health. It's irrelevant to Traya's TM gain.
  • Also the Anakin version of Deathstorm is irrelevant lol. It's not deathstorm, it's a loop that will be fixed.
  • I'd do that version if I didn't have Anakin and Initiate both at Gear 1 lol

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,285 PostsLatest Activity: 33 minutes ago