Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dissapeared Omega materials

Hi guys , how is it possible that i dont see any omega materials on my 1st char that im able to use it , i got materials on 1st events few months back , i was lower lvl when event was on , i had like 10-12 now saying 0 ?
  • no i didnt , im lv 72 now could not spend them , got them on lv 60+ on 1st event for omegas...
  • Impossible, Omega materials were only obtainable with level 70+ characters.
  • its not imposible , because i done more omega events on my 60+ alt account then on main account due to different chars, so it must had been a bug , i played them and had them. i got real life friend , has also 2 accounts only he still didnt hit skill lv 7 on any char to check his , im waiting him to check on his own . Any moderators can elaborate this ? its not the 1st bug....
  • This is from the dev post April 14th

Greetings,

Here is the information on the new event that will be going live today with the Balance Update.

Ability Material Omega Event: This special limited time event will reward players with Ability Materials of all levels, including the elusive Omega Material! In addition players who defeat the lowest level of the event will be awarded a large number of Credits. Here are some additional details on the event:
    Each day of the event will only require 3 characters from a predetermined list
    Ability Material Omega is only available at Level 80 outside of this special event
    The new event will allow players to earn enough Omegas over a 12-day period to level up a single character's abilities
    Each event will have 3 levels of difficulty
    Easy - Unlocks at Level 30
    Medium - Unlocks at Level 50
    Hard - Unlocks at Level 70

Unless you had characters over 70, you were unable to obtain actual omega pieces. Those were only found in the hard node.
  • "ChefHaze;418210" wrote:
    This is from the dev post April 14th

Greetings,

Here is the information on the new event that will be going live today with the Balance Update.

Ability Material Omega Event: This special limited time event will reward players with Ability Materials of all levels, including the elusive Omega Material! In addition players who defeat the lowest level of the event will be awarded a large number of Credits. Here are some additional details on the event:
    Each day of the event will only require 3 characters from a predetermined list
    Ability Material Omega is only available at Level 80 outside of this special event
    The new event will allow players to earn enough Omegas over a 12-day period to level up a single character's abilities
    Each event will have 3 levels of difficulty
    Easy - Unlocks at Level 30
    Medium - Unlocks at Level 50
    Hard - Unlocks at Level 70

Unless you had characters over 70, you were unable to obtain actual omega pieces. Those were only found in the hard node.

You didn't need level 70 characters, you had to be player level 70. I remember using my level 10 Yoda during the event. But either way OP wasn't level 70 yet so you couldn't have earned them.