Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Droids fight back event bugged

In my main account, I cannot auto the event and it plays only on 1x which is slow motion. There is no option to switch speed or auto. Extremely boring and long. I played on my iPad air 2.
However when I played with my alt on my iphone I had the auto and speed functions, hence realizing its a bug showing up on some accounts/devices.
Hope it gets fixed before next time and thanks
    happypfe
    New Spectator
    Sounds to me like your need to update the app on your problem device. Sounds like that device is playing pre-quality of life update.
  • "Exletion;997259" wrote:
    Sounds to me like your need to update the app on your problem device. Sounds like that device is playing pre-quality of life update.

I think it is just the highest tier of the event that has that problem.
  • "AnonymousMeh;997262" wrote:
    "Exletion;997259" wrote:

This is correct. The highest tier does not have the 4x and auto buttons in the UI.
  • "Exletion;997259" wrote:

Nope fully updated, and its functioning well in every other part of the game, just not here
  • "Nikoms565;997283" wrote:
    "AnonymousMeh;997262" wrote:
    "Exletion;997259" wrote:

This is correct. The highest tier does not have the 4x and auto buttons in the UI.

ok this eliminates my concern on device. My alt was doing a lower tier where as the main was doing the highest tier, thanks

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,385 PostsLatest Activity: 30 minutes ago