Forum Discussion

7 years ago

DS Ship Battles

Hey @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie I was wondering if any of you could tell me what DS Ship battles in the new TB are like.
By the time I get off work, the ships section is already 3*, which means I never get to do any battles (thanks to the auto lock), which is a shame since I actually enjoy playing ships.
  • They’re about the same as the light side ship battles. Fairly easy unlike the toon missions.
  • "Azza;c-1361996" wrote:
    You couldn't do the bonus round either?

I was able to do the special mission, which was pretty fun. But that's just 1 battle. The point of this game is to play the game. Why would the devs implement something that prevents people from playing?
  • "CaptainRex;c-1361999" wrote:
    "Azza;c-1361996" wrote:
    You couldn't do the bonus round either?

I was able to do the special mission, which was pretty fun. But that's just 1 battle. The point of this game is to play the game. Why would the devs implement something that prevents people from playing?

I too find this rather irritating as I am in the same situation as you - TB has been reset for an hour by the time I get home so ships are complete.

Although this is because I was able to roughly chart my progress against the rest of my guild through my TB ranking, and my ships make up almost half my GP - suddenly I look like I am slacking and there is no accurate way to compare anymore