Forum Discussion

Justnova2
New Spectator
12 months ago

EA HELP BROKEN!

I'm trying to use the in-game EA Help, but every time I try to connect to an advisor it asks for my email address. I put in my email address and it says something went wrong please enter your email address again. I've done this like 15 times and it just keeps saying the same thing. How am I supposed to get a refund for your bugged conquest if conquest if your freaking help doesn't work!!
  • Is anyone surprised? They clearly don’t want to be dishing out refunds for their broken game.
  • If you bought in game then that is tied to Apple or Google play store and you can request a refund from Apple or google. If you used the webstore then you must use EA for refund request.
  • webstore gives 5 percent more and 5 million times less customer service than google or apple, once they have your money, you become less than nothing to them
  • "Stephen970;c-2442046" wrote:
    webstore gives 5 percent more and 5 million times less customer service than google or apple, once they have your money, you become less than nothing to them

I prefer Google play purchases for the rewards, and it's easier to track what I need from the in game store than the webstore. If the webstore let me track what I needed and had a reward system I would probably switch to using the webstore. Hearing people not being able to get refunds with webstore purchases definitely does not help convince me to use the webstore.