Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Emperor's Demise help wanted

Hello ladies and gents, new ftp dude here, just started playing this beauty, and found that old palps event is coming in a month, so, I am looking for the FASTEST way to unlock him. Thanks in advance.
  • Arena shipments: first St HAN after Leia
    Cantina node: First Lando then Wedge
    GW shipments: Biggs

After that you have a decent team for Emperor's Demise Event
  • Wedge lead
    Biggs
    Lando
    Akbar
    St Han

All gear 9 will be easy or gear 8 if you wanna try it 50 times like I did.
  • What @RichieTeeee1 said. But if you can't get Wedge yet, you should be able to unlock at 5* with either Leia (Arena Shipments) or HRS (Cantina shipments).

HRS is a real waste of farm, though, and Leia is okay for tank raid, but not really necessary for anything. So if you can get Wedge, he's way more useful than either of those two.
  • If you have good mods the team @RichieTeeee1 described works great.

My Lando was G9, STHan G8 but Ackbar and Wiggs (Wedge + Biggs) were only G7.

Not sure how many tries it took, but it was less than 10 minutes from 7* my last Rebel to completing the 7* tier of the event.

Wedge lead with a fast STHan and Biggs and a Lando that crits like a mofo and Ackbar with enough tenacity to not get stunned and cleanse.

Other folks have completed this with other squad comps but as an F2P this is the quickest farm to get 5 7* Rebels.

It took me from the beginning of September to the last day of the last Emperor's Demise event to star and gear everyone.

Start on Lando and STHan first. Once Galactic War is unlocked, start farming Biggs (but don't completely ignore getting blueprints from GW shop).

By the time you get Lando to 6* on your way to 7 you should be leveled up enough for Wedge's node in Cantina.

Ackbar doesn't take too long because not you can unlock him at 4* through ship challenges.

Leia is good for raids but unnecessary for this even and she is a slower farm as you have to start from scratch with her.

Good luck!

Edit: It took almost 3 months of farming to get all of these toons to 7*.

Wedge will take the longest. There are other Rebels you can use to unlock EP but I believe this is the quickest and easiest way to get him to 7*.

I have two accounts and this is the strategy I used for my F2P account.
  • Yeah - you "might" get him unlocked if you prioritize your rebels over everything else, but I doubt it, especially if your ftp. If you throw cash at the game, possibilities are definitely there.

I mean - think about it. For all of us doing the Yoda event, how long did it take to unlock him? Probably the first or second time - but there he sat for a while until you could get everyone up to 7* with good abilities and / or mods. Plus, for me, the Yoda event was way easier than the Palps.

OP - I think you can do it, just focus - you might have to venture over to the p2p side a little, you might get him. Doubt very seriously you'll be able to get him any higher than the unlock.
  • STH and lando can handle it by themselves. So grab whatever rebels you can 7* the quickest. Obviously wedge/ Biggs would be ideal since they're the most useful elsewhere. But really the events almost too easy unless they change it. Tier 7 was about as difficult as the tier 3 tenacity mod challenge so practice your squad there