Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Executor Event - Bonus Stage

Hi everyone , did anyone manage to beat the Bonus Stage ? If yes what was the starting formation and the Kill order. Plus which Gear Levels had your Pilots ?

Regards
Byte
  • Yes. It's tough and no doubt has some RNG dependance. Starting formation was HT, Razor Crest, Ig11. Slave 1 and Imperial Tie Bomber as reinforcements. I spread the breach, stunned Soldier, and ability blocked vulture droid to prevent the crazy damage. Then I built up seismic charge and used it a total of 3 times. Finally got to ultimate and won shortly after. Everyone I used is the minimum required level for the event and BAM is g9.
  • "Cehmybro;c-2287003" wrote:
    Yes. It's tough and no doubt has some RNG dependance. Starting formation was HT, Razor Crest, Ig11. Slave 1 and Imperial Tie Bomber as reinforcements. I spread the breach, stunned Soldier, and ability blocked vulture droid to prevent the crazy damage. Then I built up seismic charge and used it a total of 3 times. Finally got to ultimate and won shortly after. Everyone I used is the minimum required level for the event and BAM is g9.

This worked, finally. Though I used Slave1 instead of IG11, called in IG11 first.
  • "Bytestream;c-2287007" wrote:
    Hmm....strange i'm not even able to kill on opponent.....

Yeah, that happened to me the first 10 times I tried.
  • I beat it pretty easily and my Mando is only gear 12. I used the lineup HT, RC and Slave one. First reinforcement IGs ship.
    Fokus on the Bomber Tank and apply breach. Executors first special with multi damage on the breach enemy in order to get the contract triggered fast! 2. reinforcement tie bomber to save time and when the contract is triggered just beat one after one.
  • "WookieWookie;c-2287016" wrote:
    Did CG forget about Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood, or is there an error with it's BH tag for this event @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or is there another reason for its omission?

They didn't forget. There are 7 ships specified for the event. It's Advanced Fleet Mastery, same as Raddus/Finalizer--those also require 7 specific ships and those 7 are the only ships you're allowed to use in the event. XB is not in the requirements for Executor, so you can't use it in the event.

Finalizer doesn't require the SF TIE so you can't use it in the event, even though it's more useful than the regular FO TIE.