Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Extortion Still Issue After Hotfix

Extra action button to payout does not appear. Looks like even the opposing team can't pay it off and remove debuff. Needs to be fixed as it is still an issue in LSTB. Tested in GC they can not remove Extortion.

• It's funny (in a sad way) that CG didn't even bother playing through P1 of LSTB on their test server with the TU live.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Ragnarok_COTF;c-2366694" wrote:
    It's funny (in a sad way) that CG didn't even bother playing through P1 of LSTB on their test server with the TU live.

When have they ever played through anything using the new updates? Frankly I'm surprised only the abilities are broken.
  • "Ragnarok_COTF;c-2366694" wrote:
    It's funny (in a sad way) that CG didn't even bother playing through P1 of LSTB on their test server with the TU live.

Probably they were behind their timeline and happy to release that TU untested instead of moving datacrons and conquest even further behind
  • "StarSon;c-2366688" wrote:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-pay-off-Nute-in-LSTB/m-p/11558475#M59057

I did see this earlier. But they had closed the "Announcement" thread and this is still an issue. And really, it should be a blast on here to let people know they are likely going to lose out on GET2 and not have to go seeking bug reports after they fail the mission. It's disappointing.
  • "StarSon;c-2366696" wrote:

When have they ever played through anything using the new updates? Frankly I'm surprised only the abilities are broken.

"zatho;c-2366698" wrote:

Probably they were behind their timeline and happy to release that TU untested instead of moving datacrons and conquest even further behind

I'm not surprised. I'm just pointing out that, yet again, not even the bare minimum testing was done.
  • Yes, I had this in TB. There was no button to pay off extortion in wave 4.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-pay-off-Nute-in-LSTB/m-p/11558475#M59057