Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Fall of the dark side

full mods + zetas vs chaze 2.0 ohhhh sry its just CLS. Great balance again !

https://youtu.be/Ur0dI40TMIE
  • looks like folks investing in DS cry about not having CLS... stop whining, arena top 100 is not pure CLS
  • Who with 3 toons alive never lost a game for a Zylo?

I can live with a CLS a bit OP, after all he is Luke. Chaze was something beyond any reasonable explanation. I mean, if it is Han and Leia ok, but Chirrut and Baze? Come on ...
  • "Krakozyabr;c-1270762" wrote:
    looks like folks investing in DS cry about not having CLS... stop whining, arena top 100 is not pure CLS

It's overwhelmingly dominated by CLS lead teams though and that is not good for the game. And it.s not just a matter of CLS being broken but also a paradigm shift in the design of the game that leaves behind most of the roster, only good at filling platoons. Now it's all about feeding whales with new super powerful, meta changing toons.

Nobody's crying here but many are worried for this game's future. Everybody knows balancing this game perfectly is impossible, there are too many toon combinations but what if the devs are not even trying (see the current fate of the Dark side)? And, worse, they sometimes fk up (Chaze, CLS).
    looks like folks investing in DS cry about not having CLS... stop whining, arena top 100 is not pure CLS

It's not about whining but as the video clearly demonstrates, the imbalance has got quite absurd. There is no justification for CLS destroying an entire DS squad, solo.

Such superficial comments are just typical. Did you ever checked my roster? Ive CLS G12 and more and yes ive invest a lot into the DS. CG games destroyed the whole work from now to yet.. And no iam not 100.....
  • "dad2my3;c-1270753" wrote:
    I like my clone team, but I would never in a million years claim that the game is broken just because one particular team that I like can't beat one of the newest and most powerful characters.

You are a lightside fan. You will never complain about LS OPness.
  • "Svatlas;c-1270823" wrote:
    "Krakozyabr;c-1270762" wrote:

Such superficial comments are just typical. Did you ever checked my roster? Ive CLS G12 and more and yes ive invest a lot into the DS. CG games destroyed the whole work from now to yet.. And no iam not 100.....

Agreed, these LS bootlickers act like we complain but don't have a 7* CLS who can solo the rancor. They are too in love with all the light side to see the monumental titanic game genie imbalance of a single character who got his tail whooped in the movie and kissed his sister. ROTJ luke I can imagine would be this powerful, not the crying in mud sister kisser. ROTJ Luke will have 5 Zetas and every power in the game at this rate.
  • What can you say? CLS is just poor game design and balance.
  • "Zolaz;c-1270883" wrote:
    What can you say? CLS is just poor game design and balance.

People can look up the meaning of balance in the dictionary, CLS wasn't even an attempt at balance as far as I can tell. They tested this stuff let's not forget. They knew what they were doing. They just didn't care how drastically it would affect things.