Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The dark side of nuking

Try to create a message with some of your decorations. Just the word re-designing should do it.
  • Khodro wrote:
    I had a nice springfield which I think many of my neighbors appreciated.
    Unfortunately I had to nuke because of the hospital glitch and I'm currently waiting until it finishes.
    I'm pretty sure that people are unfriending me because they think I left or something.

There really should be a way to send a message out to neighbors. :(

I hate to sound cold, but new neighbors are always very easy to get. It's unfortunate if you lose good ones, but there are plenty other good ones out there. Having said that, there's been a few times I've really wanted to contact a neighbor. Sometimes to ask where the got something, other times to compliment them on a pretty sf. That's one thing I wish we could do for sure.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    JcSnl wrote:
    Try to create a message with some of your decorations. Just the word re-designing should do it.

^that. More than sufficient. Put it on your landing zone. Problem solved.

How do you know where your landing zone is? It seems to be different in every town I visit.

• How do you know where your landing zone is? It seems to be different in every town I visit.[/quote

I think it's the place your camera is when you first log in to your town. Mine is always at the same spot so I'm assuming that's what my neighbors see when they drop in to visit.
  • richardaca969 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    JcSnl wrote:

^that. More than sufficient. Put it on your landing zone. Problem solved.

How do you know where your landing zone is? It seems to be different in every town I visit.

The landing zone will vary per town depending on how much land they have, your landing zone would be where the game opens up from :) unless there is an event going on then the LZ will change temporarily
  • mike3775198 wrote:
    To find where your landing zone is, simply click the visit neighbor button(Bart/Milhouse) and go into the neighbor screen, then click to return to your Springfield. Wherever your Springfield opens, is your landing zone

yar this is the easiest way, or just pay attn when your Game loads you in.
  • That sucks sorry to hear that it always sucks losing friends if they were a good neighboreeno
  • I've had a couple of neighbours whose towns have suddenly gone mostly blank. The way I saw it, there were two possibilities - a really bad glitch or the nuke button. Either way, I give them time to fix or rebuild. It's only if they were down for a few weeks that I would unfriend them in this situation. I know they might need more time if it's a glitch in the app, but it hasn't come up yet, so I don't really know how long I would wait.
  • bmxbiker4646 wrote:
    Does the nuke button affect both SF and KL? Or are they separate? I would like to nuke my KL, but definitely not my SF.

They are separate. I nuked my KL.