Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Feeling left out

So waking up today to find out I did not get a toon refresh bc it happened before I even got a chance to play in the first place really sucks. Essentially I'm a full refresh behind in trying to gain rewards from a p2w event that was touted as an event to reward a "deep roster" when it's actually an event to reward those with deep pockets. It angers me to know how much further ahead I could be (even as a players who not paying to win) if I was able to have the extra refresh like many others did.
  • "EA_Jesse;698166" wrote:
    It turns out that we will not be updating the refresh timer in game. Doing this would create additional risks which could break other parts of the tournament. This will be fixed with a patch as soon as the current tournament is finished.

The refresh for characters will actually happen when the in game refresh timer shows that there are 16 hours left. The exact times are 9am GMT for Asia/Pacific/Australia, 3pm GMT in Europe & Africa, and 10pm GMT in North/South America.

We will continue to monitor player feedback and are planning on making some adjustments for the next tournament.