Forum Discussion

IvIaRiJuaNa
Seasoned Novice
3 days ago

Fix drop rate - No Ability data pieces after 3 refreshes in fleet.

3x refreshes in fleet and dont even get a single ability data piece or whatever its called.... I alrdy know cg aint gonna do a *snip* thing to it.... *snip*... They dont test nothing... And dont care.... 

(CM: Edited to remove portions breaking rules.)

DarjeloSalas
    Rising Vanguard

Can you give more details? What is an “ability data piece”? 

IvIaRiJuaNa
      Seasoned Novice

The green blue purple gold ship ability parts required to upgrade ship abilities...

• I'm guessing that you're fairly early game, I have 30k green, 15k blue, 5k purple and 2k yellow

• Its on my alt difficult to advance in fleet mode due to the scarcity of the mats and the fleet currency... And im I am doing the sims on guessing it would be tier or sector 4... 3x refresh every few days just to try to get some of the green ones since i need 25 for ht to have the perma taunt... Ish... And no luck its as if the rate is worse 5x worse than kyro... 3x 3x and still not a single one... Except i think I got 2 purples lol...

DarjeloSalas
      Rising Vanguard

The fleet challenge that rewards these items is your primary source for ship ability materials. It runs on Sunday and Thursday and also on Monday when all ship challenges are live. 

Those items should be considered an occasional “bonus” when farming fleet nodes, and their drop rate is very low - much like omega / omicron materials on Cantina nodes. Getting even a little bit angry about these items not dropping is unusual, and I’m worried about your long-term enjoyment of the game if these items not dropping provoked the response you posted in your original post. 

As another has advised, any shortage of these materials is going to be extremely short-lived. I have 41k green, 22k blue, 9k purple and 3k of the gold materials - and the game still comically checks if I’m sure I want to use “rare materials” when applying a ship upgrade.