Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fix DS geo tb

How long is it going to take for you guys to fix this. You should be embarrassed it has taken so long. We filled 4 of 6 platoons on the halifire tank and only one of my four attempts at doing a combat mission was I able to use the halifire tank. Also I wasn’t able to use it on the Wat special mission in phase 3 as well. You have known about this forever and can’t get it together to fix it. Also fix arc trooper. When I isolate him, he is still able to give that permanent buff to another character. This should not happen. Either fix arc trooper or remove him from the Tb. It is a joke that you can make ls Tb almost impossible and unplayable but can’t fix dsTB after 6 months.
  • Next time you can't use hailfire tank, take screenshots or video and submit a bug report on AHQ. Nothing else you've listed is a bug.

"Can't be prevented" always trumps "prevent" effects. It's not always in the enemy's favor - see Zombie self revive after annihilate, isolated death, etc - her revive can't be prevented and that beats any effect that tries to prevent the revive.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2043063" wrote:
    Yeah, fair point on the special.

But...

You said only 1 of 4 attempts allowed you to use the hail fire tank.

There are 3 missions in middle zone of phase 3, which is the only zone that gets the hail fire. You need to have separatist toons to use it. Did you have seps in all those attempts?

Also, the hail fire tank in phase 3 is obtained by filling phase 2’s platoons - did you 4/6 in that zone?

Assumption that op can't read should be thrown out the second he stated that he cannot use the ability during the wat special mission