Forum Discussion

ASTalR
Seasoned Novice
15 days ago

FO GA issue

Hi, all.

in the current GA, I cannot place any first order units. I'm getting a message that the filter is not allowing me to place any units of that type. I've never seen that. Does anyone have any idea why that's happening?

• I've not seen that, but if you have a very new account (or for anyone reading along with very new accounts) you should know that each toon has to meet a GP minimum before being placeable in GAC. 

Other than that... I don't know what's going on. I've never seen this specific thing. You can't place any units at all? Or you can't place certain FO units with your FO datacron? Because anything below r3 can't be used with a L6 DC, so maybe the warning relates to that? 

You can also just try hard restarting your device, restarting the game, and seeing what happens. Sorry. Would love to be more help. Can you maybe post some pictures? 

DarjeloSalas
    Rising Adventurer

The other possibility, though I accept it’s a long shot, is that the OP did not have any FO units at the required level when the GAC lock happened, but they now do, and they don’t realise that anything that has happened after the lock is not available in GAC. 

MasterSeedy
      New Hotshot

Yeah, whatever is going on it seems like a def. long shot/weird case thing. Very new account, placed on Defense but forgot that they put them on D, the toons are new since lock-in, whatever. I mean, there are possibilities, but you're right that they're all rare cases. 

ASTalR
      Seasoned Novice

I should have posted more details, but it's fixed now.  I have 10.5 mil GP and had pulled my SLKR team off defense.  They wouldn't appear as available units in the attack phase, but I exited out and restarted my phone and the game.  For whatever reason, that worked.  I mentioned to another poster that I hadn't had to do that in so long and I didn't even think about as an option lol. but I guess it's a good thing as I've been lucky the game has been fairly smooth for me.

• I've not seen that, but if you have a very new account (or for anyone reading along with very new accounts) you should know that each toon has to meet a GP minimum before being placeable in GAC. 

Other than that... I don't know what's going on. I've never seen this specific thing. You can't place any units at all? Or you can't place certain FO units with your FO datacron? Because anything below r3 can't be used with a L6 DC, so maybe the warning relates to that? 

You can also just try hard restarting your device, restarting the game, and seeing what happens. Sorry. Would love to be more help. Can you maybe post some pictures? 

ASTalR
      Seasoned Novice

I restarted my phone and the game - that worked!  I haven't had to do that in so long that I didn't even think about it.  I should have posted more details, though.  I have 10.5 mil gp and had pulled my SLKR team off defense in the Grand Arena to save for offense, just to mix things up a bit.  When I planned to attack a Malgus team, my SLKR squad wouldn't appear as being available to attack.  After I exited out and restarted, it was fine.  All my other units appeared when I wanted to attack, but none of my 11 FO units did.  No idea why that happened but the restart fixed it.  Thanks again.

MasterSeedy
        New Hotshot

Glad I could help. Sorry that was so weird. 

Did you win the round? 

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,241 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago