Forum Discussion

dosman2233
Rising Scout
2 months ago

Future content from 'The Bad Batch'

Now that 'The Bad Batch' has concluded with its third and final season, there are many units and elements from the series that could make their way onto the holotables.

Characters:

• Crosshair (Bad Batch)
  • CT-9904 "Crosshair" (Imperial)
  • AZI-3
  • Vice Admiral Rampart
  • Doctor Hemlock
  • Clone Commando
  • Ciddarin Scaleback
  • Phee Genoa
  • Howzer
  • Asajj Ventress (Harbinger)
  • CC-3636 "Wolffe"
  • Depa Billaba
  • Caleb Dume
  • Cham Syndulla
  • Muchi
  • Batcher

Events:

• Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Special Location: Ryloth
  • Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Special Location: Wayland
    bnxlru
    Rising Traveler

I have another one: wrecker carrying gonk droid. Just like Chewpio, he can be a droid too 

Pulsipher
    Seasoned Traveler

It feels like we were close to cross hair- maybe they throw him to us as a conquest character that revitalizes the BB squad at some point. The others maybe only get to the game if they start planning an Omega heroes journey. I am a HUGE fan of heroes hourneys - we would need to see Onega is something else though - a little older and a little more Hero-y

bnxlru
      Rising Traveler

Yeah no idea what they are waiting for with crosshair. I love bad batch, he is way over due

Snowlock2018
        Rising Traveler

Agreed on Crosshair.  He could be the first character with light side and dark side tags.

• I made a kit for Doctor Hemlock, and he'll make Emperor Palpatine more powerful by preventing him from being defeated while he is active, similar to Admiral Raddus and Jyn Erso.

And he'll also summon a Clone Assassin and Revive fallen Empire units

bnxlru
      Rising Traveler

He would be a great addition. Bad batch did a nice job with imperial officers. The one the crosshair kills was just brutal. Admiral Rampart good character too

dosman2233
        Rising Scout

There are Empire units that have Revive;  Iden Versio and Dark Trooper Moff Gideon. However, Iden is limited to Imperial Troopers and Dark Trooper Moff Gideon is limited to Imperial Remnant