Forum Discussion

5 years ago

GAC matchmaking

First round of GAC and I get matched with someone who has GL Rey and the entire team has god tier mods. I have nothing that can beat that so as soon as the defense round went up I knew I had no chance at Kyber and the entire months worth of GAC is useless.
What kind of moron sets matchups like this???? Im seriously tired of being thrown to whales so they have an easy road to kyber. For the rest of the month all my best goes on defense. No use wasting my dmn time on offense.
Just because I have high GP after playing for 3 years does NOT mean I can beat any team in the game.
Thanks to having to waste so much gear on useless toons to try and get Kylo and Rey myself I dont have the resources to build up the few counters.
It's been the same since I started. Always getting destroyed because some people have access to players I cant get and even when I do finally get them I get beaten because RNGesus gave my opponent scores 10 mods with 25+ speed and scores more of mods with 20+.
Is a fair game too much to ask? Evidently!
  • If they have that many more high speed mods than you rng has nothing to do with it.
    They farmed them.
  • Kyber is the easiest to reach in this format. How did your first opponent determine the next 11?

I say don’t give up and keep on fighting!
  • With the requirements for GL toons being what they are the top80 gp is guaranteed to be high. For you to have that much gp and no gl means to me that you probably didn't make the right choices along the way. Or you were one of those supposedly smart guys who were saying '' I will not inflate my gp with useless toons just to get a gl hero and hurt my matchmaking ''...
  • Of course they farmed the mods. Duh!
    I farm mods too but theirs are much better simply because of luck.
    And as for choices, that's another silly statement. I've been farming the required toons since day 1. I simply havent spent hundreds to thousands of dollars doing it.
    Obviously, there are lots of you who love the unfair matchups. You spent over $1000 and think that entitles you to unfair matchmaking, then you try to justify it with ridiculous excuses. Personally, I dont get anything out of winning against people that dont have a chance simply because I was paired with an inferior roster.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 21 minutes ago