Forum Discussion

7 months ago

GAC Rankings

Not sure if would ever be possible but why can't we have separate rankings for 5v5 & 3v3.

Unfortunately my ranking goes up and down all the time as I'm very focused on 5v5 but do the bare minimum in 3v3 as I dislike this game mode.

I know there are a lot of other people who dislike 3v3 and wondered if it was possible to do.

There must be others out there who have a mission issue with this.
  • "Lucky14;d-269063" wrote:

There must be others out there who have a mission issue with this.

There must be. If only there was a way of searching the forums to see if there were any threads about it
  • I prefer 3v3 as people like you don't care about it. I also enjoy one rank.
    riklass
    Seasoned Rookie
    I put the same effort in for 3v3 and 5v5 and my ranking really stays the same. go figure.
  • "Joebo720;c-2461708" wrote:
    Doubt it, rankings are meaningless.

I think OP meant their League, which is not meaningless since it is one source for our crystal income.
  • "TVF;c-2461751" wrote:
    Why should crystal income be tied to the mode of your choosing?

OP was talking about them falling during 3v3 because of the reasons they mentioned, which is then tied to their crystal income. I think it was pretty simple to understand what OP wants/means and why they were asking if the rankings could be seperated.
  • "Lumiya;c-2461786" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2461751" wrote:
    Why should crystal income be tied to the mode of your choosing?

OP was talking about them falling during 3v3 because of the reasons they mentioned, which is then tied to their crystal income. I think it was pretty simple to understand what OP wants/means and why they were asking if the rankings could be seperated.

Yes I understood.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,272 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago