Forum Discussion

6 years ago

GA"C"

Correct me if im wrong. But it was at this point prior to the GA championship i was getting T6 mod crafting mats right? 10 of them I believe.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    12 for winning and yes they reduced the rewards

I miss those Mk II Pulse too
  • I always had a healthy amount of those. Only ever lost 1 round in all the GAs.

Im starting to realize i have zero income on these ability mats now.
  • They moved them to the end of the 3 battle event. Granted you used to get 36 for winning the whole thing and now you get 25. My assumption is people were getting too many. I had built up enough to do nearly 20 6e mods at one point IIRC.
  • "Boros;c-1914377" wrote:
    What giving away too many rewards?? CG smash that nerf hammer, and change the name too so people can't say it was just an out right nerf

By all means ignore the various other ways rewards have been increased and laser focus on one thing going down a bit.
  • "YaeVizsla;c-1914388" wrote:
    "Boros;c-1914377" wrote:
    What giving away too many rewards?? CG smash that nerf hammer, and change the name too so people can't say it was just an out right nerf

By all means ignore the various other ways rewards have been increased and laser focus on one thing going down a bit.

Carrie is that you?
  • "TVF;c-1914341" wrote:
    They moved them to the end of the 3 battle event. Granted you used to get 36 for winning the whole thing and now you get 25. My assumption is people were getting too many. I had built up enough to do nearly 20 6e mods at one point IIRC.

I found a SS of my rewards last exhibition

• "Debuff;c-1914431" wrote:
    I found a **** of my rewards last exhibition

Now I'm curious what you could accidentally call a screencap that would get censored.
  • "YaeVizsla;c-1914545" wrote:
    "Debuff;c-1914431" wrote:
    I found a **** of my rewards last exhibition

Now I'm curious what you could accidentally call a screencap that would get censored.

I'd like to know too.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,275 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago
Related Posts