Forum Discussion

DarmanRC22
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Game-Freeze in fights vs. Gungans

Hey there

I have encountered now in two fights against a Gungan-team (equipped with a support DC) that the game kinda froze. It happened first in a TW-match-up with a Mon Mothma-team (MM, Kyle, Pao, Luthen and Hoth Rebel) equipped with a Pao-DC and now a second time in a GAC-match with an IT-team (Veers, Piett, Darktrooper, OG Moff Gideon, Starck) with a Gideon-DC.
In the first case, the MM-team actually brought down the generator and also one Gungan and suddenly all the controls went away, were not present anymore with the match still taking more than 2 minutes.

In the second case, Gideon was giving the Gungans thanks to his DC quite a beating such that he killed eventually three Gungans with the generator still standing (left were Boss Nass and Tarpals) and the controls were also gone again.

I had both matches in my hand, would have won them and lost (even worse now with TM-loaded on them) because the game kinda froze.

CG, before you pump out any more characters, finally get your bugs fixed. I'm happy to invest money in new toons, but not when things are falling apart and the Gungans have become quite a stretch for it.
I'm also working in a software developing company and we'd be a dead fish in the water if we were to push out bugs of that kind.

If you need any hardware information: I'm playing on a Samsung mobile phone A52,

No RepliesBe the first to reply