Forum Discussion

LordDirt
New Traveler
2 years ago

Game getting stale for end game guilds?

Any other people in end game guilds getting a little tired of doing the same TB and raid over and over again? Crazy that CG creates multiple raids and TBs yet gears only one of each for end game guilds.

The new raid was cool but it is just one stage. Nothing changes, it is the same thing over and over again. At least with the Sith raid it was four different stages so it didnt get too old too quick.

The new TB was ok for awhile but now it is just a race to level your characters to R8 ASAP.

I really dont know what CG can do to help with the monotony of it all but doing these same things over and over again is getting old quick.
  • "Tsfletch;c-2426408" wrote:
    More effort was put into the new currency system than the actual raid,

This wouldn’t surprise me.
  • "TVF;c-2426489" wrote:
    "BobaFettish86;c-2426488" wrote:
    Fortunately, my guild isn't too concerned with maxing tickets, so we get a day between Krayt raids atm. Sure, it will have a negative impact on my Leviathan farm, but I still have two characters I need to 7* so I'm not fussed about being a couple of months behind.

Sure glad my guild doesn't do this. Doing the raid once every three days is not a big deal at all.

It'll probably improve when the chase is over, but as it will take a couple of months to gather all the signal data and other stuff I need, it's not the worst thing in the world. Some are busy farming Jabba so we can reach the next guild crate anyway.
  • "Screerider;c-2426565" wrote:
    No argument there

You just don't like to argue.
  • @TVF @PrettyFly4QuiGuy what can I say other than I get bored? I'm still active in some discords so I try to keep up a little bit. I'm not where near as active as I once was LOL

But yeah, I'm sure I'll fade away from here soon too.
  • "StarSon;c-2426622" wrote:
    Hopefully they add a sim option for the Krayt raid soon.

I doubt it, they will add another "key" raid
  • I don't know if my guild is "end game" or not; we are not maxing the new raid nor the stars in ROTE but we are a top 20 in TW and do really well in ROTE earning 36 to 37 stars now.
    We are struggling with people putting time into the new raid. I struggle with putting the time in. Our rosters are not five r8 squads but most of us post a 2.7m Jabba run within a few hours of launch, then work our way up to the next individual crate.
    Until everyone in the guild commits to the time, we will not make the next guild crate we could theoretically earn based on rosters potential. That's the burn out, running the same squad several times to max at the individual predicted potential level of 1.2 or whatever. I expect some move mods around, most of us I bet do not.
    I know I spent a solid three hours on the couch the other night slugging out Phase 1 of ROTE, Day 1 on Conquest (all of Sector 1 battles), a squad battle, fleet battles and farming the Mark VI.
    My wife was less than thrilled with my individual achievements.