Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Genosis: Republic Offensive is a Sham

Has CG ever addressed why they made LS Geo so difficult? Have they made any comments other than WAI? This game is losing core players because the "content" CG is releasing simply isn't playable. I just don't get why they don't care about making fun stuff to play...
  • Idk if they have their hands tied or what but it seems like they pushed harder content so they dont have to do anymore for awhile
  • It's meant to be end game content for a while. Future character releases and gear/relic/ability changes (like GL Rey) will probably help in this regard.
  • "AvatarofCynicism;c-2080602" wrote:
    It's meant to be end game content for a while. Future character releases and gear/relic/ability changes (like GL Rey) will probably help in this regard.

We need a new level cap, 95 or 100
  • "Alfa_Landwalker;c-2080629" wrote:
    "AvatarofCynicism;c-2080602" wrote:
    It's meant to be end game content for a while. Future character releases and gear/relic/ability changes (like GL Rey) will probably help in this regard.

We need a new level cap, 95 or 100

I'd rather keep buying mods thanks.
  • Definitely a problem. To get full stars you need 50 guildies at 12 million gp. I think the highest possible is around 7.5 million at the moment