Forum Discussion

6 years ago

GG rework

Dear Devs,
Please give General Grievous a purple lightsaber in his upcoming rework. As I'm sure the prize saber of Revan will be a much sought after addition to his collection.
Sincerely
Kill the current Meta
  • "Reyalp;c-1775029" wrote:
    "Mab77;d-195374" wrote:
    Kill the current Meta

Easier said than done at this juncture. They set a precedent with Revan squads. If you try to kill the Revan meta using GG, you will likely kill the other viable teams (Traya or CLS). Fine line, and why I don't see GG and the droids being a top arena team. They'll fit in to the current rock paper scissors formula. As usual, it won't hold on D

It is possible to hard counter the Revan meta without killing Traya and CLS teams, all they have to do is give GG some extremely powerful anti-jedi attacks/abilities. This would also make sense lore-wise as Grievous was known as a jedi killer. For example, imagine if GG's leader ability prevented Jedi from reviving and also granted Separatist allies +100% damage when attacking Jedi.

• "Mab77;d-195374" wrote:
    Kill the current Meta

Easier said than done at this juncture. They set a precedent with Revan squads. If you try to kill the Revan meta using GG, you will likely kill the other viable teams (Traya or CLS). Fine line, and why I don't see GG and the droids being a top arena team. They'll fit in to the current rock paper scissors formula. As usual, it won't hold on D