Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Google Play packs

Anyone know what happened to the Google play packs they let us buy? I went to purchase a Large Galactic Advancement kit and nothing is showing up for this game. Not even the smaller packs. I can't find any official announcements regarding this issue.
  • They are gone for me as well. No announcement that I saw. It could be country dependent maybe?

I guess this is further pushing of their own web store, so people can't say, "I can get more by buying in-game because of the points I earn".

Would have been nice to use up the points I have sitting there, if I'd known it was coming.
  • "Winterwolves;c-2432131" wrote:
    They are gone for me as well. No announcement that I saw. It could be country dependent maybe?

I guess this is further pushing of their own web store, so people can't say, "I can get more by buying in-game because of the points I earn".

Would have been nice to use up the points I have sitting there, if I'd known it was coming.

Yeah same here. No announcement, just suddenly not available anymore. I've checked multiple times this month and still nothing. What a joke if CG told them to take those packs down. I'm going to file a ticket with EA for this.
  • Play Points bundles were bugging out the store last week, maybe they pulled them until they can fix it.
    Sixbass
    New Spectator
    Yeah, I saw them missing a couple of weeks ago too. I left it to check back later in case it was a bug but still nothing. I've put a ticket in to see if there's any explanation.
  • Guessing these are not coming back. Not sure what I am going to spend my points on now.
  • "Delfairen;c-2444474" wrote:
    Guessing these are not coming back. Not sure what I am going to spend my points on now.

I usually convert mine to play store credit that can be used in-game. Just converted 1200 points $12 this morning and bought the two kyro packs.