Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Guild shard donations

With the star requirements for many characters in Territory battles, there is a significant need for many characters who have not always been popular to increase star rating asap. It would be nice if as a guild we could contribute to our fellow members in order to benefit the guild as a whole.

What I would like to see however, instead of just being a copy of the gear donation system would be to come at it from the other direction... When we find ourselves with extra character shards, our only use for them currently is to convert them to Shard Store currency. It would be wizard if we had a console in the guild area to donate them instead, where they would be distributed automatically among those who have the lowest star ratings / fewest shards for those characters.

I know we'd lose some shard shop currency, but I for one would rather donate Darth Vader shards to guild members who lack him at 7* than convert them into the same lowest common denominator reward I could get for Royal Guard shards.
  • "EDRider;c-1254224" wrote:
    Well, if this shards system will be only for excess shards of 7* chars, im in, since it will make creating of alts more demanding if you want cheat this way.

Yes, only for the excess shards after a character gets 7*d, just like the Shard Shop. Just a different place to send them, in order to help the guild in lieu of helping yourself. I suppose getting some guild currency in return wouldn't be terrible either...