Forum Discussion

7 years ago

GW is not worth my time

When my whole roster can't beat node 6, it really is time to give GW a break. Its such a shame since i'd really like to finish 7* the GW toons and get the ships to 7* too, but I just can't waste the time to only get only 200 gw tokens. I have invested a lot of time into this game, but this is just nuts!

It really shouldn't be this hard, that my whole roster cant beat node 6!!!
  • For those of us who do not know all the abbreviations in the game... what is a TM preloaded team???
  • "JCGray;c-1413329" wrote:
    For those of us who do not know all the abbreviations in the game... what is a TM preloaded team???

Th preloaded is a team that has some turn meter at the start of the battle.

In galactic war you start a battle with the turn meter you finish the previous battle.

Usually there are three nodes in galactic war that are relatively difficult (6, 11, 12) so one tactic for galactic war is to have three squads. Use one squad on node on nodes 1, 2, 3 and then their turn meter is loaded. Then do the galactic war as normal and when difficult nodes come up you can throw a fresh squad in with their turnmeters loaded.

If you don't have any turn meters when the battle starts a tough squad might wipe one of your characters out before you get a shot. By having turn meters when you start you may wipe one of their characters out before they get a shot.