Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Healthiest and Weakest enemies

Up until now Hera was the only character that did something different if she attacked the healthiest enemy, and since it is only an expose it is not game breaking if you forgot which enemy was the healthiest. Bossk's kit has been revealed, and most if not all of his abilities have to do with the weakest enemy. It could be game breaking if you forget which enemy was the weakest.

The addition of "contract" to the game adds the new blue "status effect" to the game. This appears to be neither a buff nor a debuff, but instead a way for the player to know who their target is. I think the same thing should be done for the weakest and healthiest enemies. It would be simple, while Hera is active the healthiest enemy gets a blue heart status effect, and while Bossk is active the weakest enemy gets a blue broken heart status effect. This would solve two problems; forgetting who the healthiest or weakest enemy is, and not knowing who the healthiest or weakest enemy is when calling Hera or Bossk for an assist.
  • If you've watched the videos, there seems to an irritating beeping sound(like a truck reversing) plus a targeting reticle on the target of your Contract. Not sure they'd incorporate the Weakest enemy status icon you seem to be suggesting. The status bar is getting pretty crowded to be honest. And we only just got some of that real estate back with the patch that showed multiple similar buff/debuff in a stack.
  • "Georgemi6;c-1532346" wrote:
    I like it. Good thinking on your part

Thank you :-)
  • "ChickenFett139;c-1532350" wrote:
    This is actually a good idea. I like it, too.

Thank you :-)

I hope the devs see it and agree
  • not a bad idea. I think in most of the current teams its easy to remember but especially in things like TW or TB, or when the meta changes it would be great to have this information on hand
  • in the pod cast it does seem like this is a thing,

in the videos it seems to only be for leader abilities, but they seem to be saying it has both listed. so in the details it may say weakest enemy too.... its not clear, sorry.
  • This is a nice suggestion, but at the start of Hera's turn, a red "Healthiest" will flash underneath the enemy who is the healthiest.
  • "Archlord;c-1532604" wrote:
    This is a nice suggestion, but at the start of Hera's turn, a red "Healthiest" will flash underneath the enemy who is the healthiest.

I don't like this because you have to be watching in the right spot when her turn comes up, otherwise it's gone and you miss it. A symbol that stays up would be better.
  • "TVF;c-1533012" wrote:
    "Archlord;c-1532604" wrote:
    This is a nice suggestion, but at the start of Hera's turn, a red "Healthiest" will flash underneath the enemy who is the healthiest.

I don't like this because you have to be watching in the right spot when her turn comes up, otherwise it's gone and you miss it. A symbol that stays up would be better.

I agree with this. My other point was that you won't know who is the healthiest/weakest enemy when it is not that character's turn. So if you call Hera or Bossk to assist you won't know who you should target for the bonus effect.