Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Holdo maneuver

Having it is a guaranteed clear of fleet zones in GAC. As long as you don't need the banners from doing it first try you just nuke the enemy capital ship and clean up with trash on second. Fleet in GAC is about to get even dumber.
  • "Lynora;c-2063756" wrote:
    "Stick;c-2063555" wrote:
    "Darthvanity;c-2063263" wrote:

I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.

You are clearly the intended audience for these movies.

It’s pretty clear that you don’t like the new movies. For whatever petty grievance you have against them.
    You don’t have to like them. Move on then. But it’s pretty juvenile to attack people that do like them and the company that makes them.
  • After playing 50+ matches with raddus...
    Eh, res pilot x wing is not that bad, if GL rey needs r3 res pilot, I can do that...mines at G12 already.
  • "Lynora;c-2063228" wrote:
    "Ephran;c-2062444" wrote:
    "Slothmaster;c-2061907" wrote:
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

No the actual translation is "this series is about space wizards and faster than light travel, how is this particular scene what you have problems with?" Seriously people, Star Wars has never been scientifically accurate or all that consistent. It's rule of cool and that's it.