Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Punishing One WORST UPDATE THIS YEAR

I'm so over this game now, this new update is ridiculous. Fleet arena is a complete joke, 3 stars ship that can constantly destroyed 7 stars ship on the first turn. The RNG is completely off, in my area my 7 stars Punishing One gets targeted first constantly and destroyed on the first turn by less powerful ships, characters and mods I literally cannot get a turn.

Ppl who farmed capital ship for months, gets instantly killed by ONE lousy ship given away for free. It served no purpose again to farm that ship to 7 stars, this was a complete waste of time and Money, releasing that ship the day I finally get my leviathan was just my luck again. I see NO PURPOSE TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME AT THIS POINT, GC JUST ISSUED A BIG FU TO SO MANY PLAYERS. You would think they would test it before releasing something new but after that many years they still haven't learn. 

DELETE THE APP

• So which is the truth? It destroys all fleets easily or it gets targetted first and cannot get a turn?

Kyle04_6886
    Seasoned Newcomer

First of all you’re acting like ships is the lifeblood of the game. This happens a lot. Second, you contradicted yourself so idk what this post is really trying to say