Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Holdo

As we all have seen holdo is pretty underwhelming after all the hype :(

What do you think devs should fix in her?

For me should be

1. Her critically low speed
2. Her healing special should heal all allies

She gets stunned fractured blocked etc... Because of her low speed and when u have a turn that special seems to help nothing :/

Her AOE is amazing tho... But still... She is So slow that u r really lucky if u manage to pull that attack

I read more Comme ts and hope this gets to devs eyes because the disappointment is huge :(
  • "SnakesOnAPlane;c-1441244" wrote:
    When EA keeps releasing junk toons, that actually make their faction worse, eventually a backlash will ensue (like it often has, as we are so used to). It appears nothing more than a money grab play. It boggles the mind.

At this point, with her bugs, and incredibly weak stats, Holdo is absolute trash, and the worst $400 I’ve ever spent on this game (and I’ve spent about $30K). Disgusted and disappointed further by EA. It’s becoming the norm.

What do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking.
  • "SnakesOnAPlane;c-1441244" wrote:
    When EA keeps releasing junk toons, that actually make their faction worse, eventually a backlash will ensue (like it often has, as we are so used to). It appears nothing more than a money grab play. It boggles the mind.

At this point, with her bugs, and incredibly weak stats, Holdo is absolute trash, and the worst $400 I’ve ever spent on this game (and I’ve spent about $30K). Disgusted and disappointed further by EA. It’s becoming the norm.

You recognize this as normal, yet you continue to put yourself in the position to be disappointed. Why? Fool me once and all that.
  • "AgmenInfernum_08;c-1441582" wrote:
    Holdo is fine for me. Why dont u guys try to use her under zfinn lead? With 4* (yes i bought some shards but i believe 3* would be fine too) g8, no omega at all, and some decent mods, she can get her place within the resistance team.
    Too slow? I dont think so, with TM feed from zfinn leadership she also can move fast. 5CD for her bunker buster is too long? Not really, when i tried her in arena she can use that ability almost in every turn again due to zfinn leadership that can reduce CD. I run that team against 1 of titan team in my shard and can win easily. She can inflict daze all over them.
    So in my opinion, holdo is helping me a lot in splitting up my resistance team into 2. I’m not mentioning rose, since for me she’s a meh char in the film also in the game

It would be great to see zFinn leads in the arena, I tried to run one til I got CLS in December, I got as high as the 80s and dropped almost to the 200s, but I'm not completely convinced of their viability since it just seems like raid han can always shoot first, stun poe, and derail the resistance expose train. At worst it seems to further entrench the titan mindset...thrawn fractures, cls takes away turn meter, r2 smoke screens, etc. But since AI is stupid, im sure the team will still be great on offense (since raid han never shoots poe first)!
  • "collapsE;c-1441191" wrote:
    Are people really crying on this forum to make holdo op? Why? Jtr are everywhere on my shard I don't think they need more help..

Seriously man go visit doctor something weird in your brain

And your point is? Are you even reading? Why don't u go visit a doctor to see what's wrong in your reading skills?

Second... I'm not a man so...
  • Pretty sure her abilities are not working as intended. Some guy tried to post evidence on another (wrong) forum and was quickly shut down. I'd be interested to see his evidence but she's been a real let down.
  • "GrantusMaximus;c-1442229" wrote:
    Pretty sure her abilities are not working as intended. Some guy tried to post evidence on another (wrong) forum and was quickly shut down. I'd be interested to see his evidence but she's been a real let down.

@GrantusMaximus
    Any additional information about her bugs and issues should be posted here:

"SnakesOnAPlane;c-1441997" wrote:
    Holdo’s Bug Report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Holdo-Zeta-Bug/td-p/6601127

That is the place where it will get the attention it needs