Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hounds tooth... did the kit reveal just destroy any and non whales hopes and dreams

Not sure how many people have seen the new kit on alternative sites...

Be afraid...be very afraid... I would start maxxing your thrawns now if you will even be able to make it to his special now...

I always said ships was the one place a F2P person could compete....those days are over

Be prepared....cause the whales be coming...and hard !!!!!

they not introducing power creep slow.... They literally just went from 0 to 1 billion in 2 seconds....

I will admit I'm verry verrry unoptimistic about my shard being totally unbeatable with a wall o bossk...

Be afraid people... be very afraid.

People were asking for CLS ship so they could all have their own god tier ship....

Well the god tier ship is being release..and you won't have him for possibly up to a year depending on where he get's placed..... But guess who will :).... Be afraid..

My feedback on the released kit...is I'm very very scared about the future of ships... 2.0 now this
  • "DarkHelmet1138;c-1647676" wrote:
    "Dk_rek;c-1647637" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1647309" wrote:
    "Dk_rek;c-1647148" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1645532" wrote:
    "Chilichimp;c-1645431" wrote:
    I **** hate the HT meta and I want it to die.

I cannot believe how bad this **** is. It's as important to the current meta as Biggs was to the previous one. In that, if you don't have one, you **** suck and there's no way to recover.

We have a ht in our shard now. It isn't that hard to handle. My tfp special puts buff immunity on it. It can't gain bonus protection and my next two attacks kill it like any other ship. Since tfp is one of the faster ships it is pretty common for it to go first followed by a few of my other ships so it is actually pretty easy to deal with.

Wow my TFP needs TL to apply buff immunity when it opens cool story tho

EDIT : then for second pass if you hit a miracle get a lock if its not dispelled or cleansed prob lost 2 ships by then... could use vader to stick the lock but TFP Vader anyone else besides HT is a death sentence

Run a starting line up that has tl. I run tfp, vader and biggs. Ghost is a good reinforcement since it can put tl on everyone when it comes in. Even having to get tl is not that hard to do. It makes the ht last a turn or two. Not the apocalypse you make it out to be.

Would love to see your shard...because I'm looking at your fleet right now you have 3 ships with G12 pilots one is falcon so it's split..... so in your shard your demolishing 7* G12+max 7* bossks ? with your fleet..I guess there is hope

Not saying your are not BTW...if you are I'm just Jelly and I just suck then :)

Way of the road boys...way of the road

We don't have any g12 7 star ht yet so can't guarantee that the strategy listed will work but it shoild since the kit of ht doesn't change with gear or stars. It just gets tankier and puts out more dmg. But the strategy works on the ht in my shard. I think it's 4 stars. I haven't seen any 7 star hts yet. The whales just don't seem to be biting on ships. At least that's the case in my shard. If your shard is full of 7 star g12 ht, I'm sure that isn't super fun.

However, like any nee toons, eventually you find the counters. I was simply pointing out one that has worked for me so far. If it is only a few whales, going around them is also a good choice. Though when the ship becomes ftp it'll be in more shards. I'm already farming bossk and gearing him and cad bane to be ready.

Same here rough grind on bossk...24 chances a day i get 2-4 shards if I'm lucky... :( Can't gear them anyway no stun guns ever

Wanna gear Cad now because of ship and the legendary but again...no gear so I'm gonna miss Chewy this time they way they are talkign about difficulty.. Prob 5* which is fine :)

Good luck on chewie event :) The people not biting on bossk will be now I guess
  • "Dk_rek;c-1647721" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1647676" wrote:

I cannot believe how bad this **** is. It's as important to the current meta as Biggs was to the previous one. In that, if you don't have one, you **** suck and there's no way to recover.

We have a ht in our shard now. It isn't that hard to handle. My tfp special puts buff immunity on it. It can't gain bonus protection and my next two attacks kill it like any other ship. Since tfp is one of the faster ships it is pretty common for it to go first followed by a few of my other ships so it is actually pretty easy to deal with.

EDIT : then for second pass if you hit a miracle get a lock if its not dispelled or cleansed prob lost 2 ships by then... could use vader to stick the lock but TFP Vader anyone else besides HT is a death sentence

Run a starting line up that has tl. I run tfp, vader and biggs. Ghost is a good reinforcement since it can put tl on everyone when it comes in. Even having to get tl is not that hard to do. It makes the ht last a turn or two. Not the apocalypse you make it out to be.

Would love to see your shard...because I'm looking at your fleet right now you have 3 ships with G12 pilots one is falcon so it's split..... so in your shard your demolishing 7* G12+max 7* bossks ? with your fleet..I guess there is hope

We don't have any g12 7 star ht yet so can't guarantee that the strategy listed will work but it shoild since the kit of ht doesn't change with gear or stars. It just gets tankier and puts out more dmg. But the strategy works on the ht in my shard. I think it's 4 stars. I haven't seen any 7 star hts yet. The whales just don't seem to be biting on ships. At least that's the case in my shard. If your shard is full of 7 star g12 ht, I'm sure that isn't super fun.

However, like any nee toons, eventually you find the counters. I was simply pointing out one that has worked for me so far. If it is only a few whales, going around them is also a good choice. Though when the ship becomes ftp it'll be in more shards. I'm already farming bossk and gearing him and cad bane to be ready.

Same here rough grind on bossk...24 chances a day i get 2-4 shards if I'm lucky... :( Can't gear them anyway no stun guns ever

Wanna gear Cad now because of ship and the legendary but again...no gear so I'm gonna miss Chewy this time they way they are talkign about difficulty.. Prob 5* which is fine :)

Did they announce chewie or just speculation?

I have boba g12 and greedo and ig at like g10. I think cad is g9 or so. Need to get dengar or bossk to 7 star for 5 but I'm close on dengar and saving guild currency to finish him. Less than a week by my calculations so I should be good.

I finally finished hoda so I use guild event currency for stun guns and other good gear. I get like 7000 of that currency for tb now. I have also bought them for crystals. I feel you on the stun gun crunch though
  • "DarkHelmet1138;c-1647758" wrote:
    "Dk_rek;c-1647721" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1647676" wrote:

I finally finished hoda so I use guild event currency for stun guns and other good gear. I get like 7000 of that currency for tb now. I have also bought them for crystals. I feel you on the stun gun crunch though

LOL literally, literally just got hoda as well to 7 and planned on just buying stun guns for a few months...
    :)