Forum Discussion

6 years ago

iPhone 6 is NOT a legacy device!

Why can’t we have ANY stability playing TB or TW on this device?! This has been a reported bug for months and months with no resolution. You have no problems with stability when processing my crystal purchases or character packs?

Before this gets shuffled off to the Bugs section and lost to oblivion can others who are having this issue sound off.

“Just upgrade your old phone.” Just getting it out of the way before the first helpful commenter throws their two cents in.
  • My 6 handles everything but the new TB.

There's been other games I can't get because I'm on the 6. If it's not old, it's getting old. I've got little issue with games of all things not being supported on it
    braskme
    New Spectator
    The problem is that the iphone6 has 1GB of RAM. Doesn't matter if you're on iOS or Android, that amount of RAM makes the game very crashy. The newer devices with 2 or 3GB are much more stable. Kinda crazy considering it's a mobile game, but such is the state of games development these days.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    "3pourr2;c-1904869" wrote:
    6s+ zero problems

Yep, because the 6s+ has 2GB, unlike the 6 and 6s.
  • I’ve got a 6s and never had any problems but now I’m worried I need to get a new phone soon, but I don’t want another contract
  • "Smidday;c-1904872" wrote:
    I’ve got a 6s and never had any problems but now I’m worried I need to get a new phone soon, but I don’t want another contract

EBay. Cash purchase. It's not a house or a car why finance it for the next 48 months?
  • "DropItLikeItHoth;c-1904748" wrote:
    The game is nearly 4 years old. Which by the way is “ancient”. They haven’t updated the game graphically or in any other way that should create gameplay issues. All the enhancements are done behind the scenes. The fact that the stability issues are most prevalent in specific gameplay modes indicates a programming issue, not a hardware one. The game crashes going into battle in TB or TW or becomes so slow that the game just crashes.

They've added a ton of updates server side, which require more RAM from your phone. Your 6 is old. My 6S is just about too old. Gotta accept the facts.
  • My iPhone 6 works very well with this game. Somehow, I’ve never had loading issues. I don’t know. I guess I’m just lucky.