Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Is a P3 team without Thrawn possible?

How well would a team with Dathcha(L), Chief Nebit, R2-D2, Chopper, and CLS do against P3 of HAAT?

My theory is that with Datcha leading you will have enough TM removal to counter act the growth of TM when hitting the B2, especially when paired with CLS not to mention the fact he has a 50% chance to stun all of the B1s off the bat. With Chief Nebit you will have a sturdy taunter to tank the turret shots as well as reduce R2 D2s stealth cooldown, additionally he can call R2 (or chopper) and then another ally to assist. R2 D2 is obviously there to stealth and prevent counter attacks, keeping the team under stealth for nearly 100% of the time. Chopper uses his basic to buff R2 and apply another cooldown reduction to further enhance stealth capabilities. CLS is there for the TM reduction he provides, the tenacity down and the massive damage he will deal.

What changes would you make to this team? Maybe have Teebo in for Chopper for the extra TM removal? Have Teebo be the lead instead of Datcha? I think the weak link in this squad is Chopper, but the Cooldown Reduction may be necessary to prevent as many counter attacks as possible. I also don't know if Nebit will be tanky enough with just his 20% protection up so would it be better to replace him with Scariff Rebel Pathfinder?

Thanks for your input!