Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Jabba the Fat popup?

Didn't think of grabbing
a screenshot, but does anyone know why I had a Jabba the Fat box popup saying everyone wants to know what it's like to be me, and let me tell you its good..or something like that.
  • THAT'S FROM WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE DUDE NEAR THE BACK HE SAYS A FEW THINGS I BELIEVE
    Woah sorry for the caps lock didn't mean to yell
  • "D_rakonix5;355134" wrote:
    THAT'S FROM WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE DUDE NEAR THE BACK HE SAYS A FEW THINGS I BELIEVE
    Woah sorry for the caps lock didn't mean to yell

I tried clicking on him in the back and didn't work. No big deal, just interesting because I had not seen it yet and was just wondering.
  • No you actually could tap on him before and he'd spew some lines just like at the challenges table guess they took out that pointless bit
  • If you are centered on the screen (LS and DS battle table is in the middle) and you touch your screen just to the right of the Squad Arena table (the blank space next to the right corner), then Jabba will popup.
  • "l_Jedi_Msater_l;355166" wrote:
    If you are centered on the screen (LS and DS battle table is in the middle) and you touch your screen just to the right of the Squad Arena table (the blank space next to the right corner), then Jabba will popup.

Ahh cool, got it. Never touch that spot again...