Forum Discussion

9 years ago

JC Need buff/altering?

The attack power is not my concern with JC but more of an actual healer. His heal ability is average at best, when you have Lumi who's heal ability is far superior, heals more and grants heal over time. Lumi is meant to be an attacker yet she has a better heal than a healer. My thoughts would be to swap there healing abilities or maybe have JC's ability heal over protection just to give it a bit more use.
Another issue is his special ability. It deals relatively low damage on opponents and heals a very small amount of health. Why doesn't this ability heal the same amount of damage dealt? I very rarely use that ability as I'd much rather use his basic which has a chance to reduce cooldown on heal. A way to make this ability better would be to keep the heal the same but spread it across all allies rather than just JC.
I don't think I'll be the first one to say he's not really a healer but I do think he needs to be more of a healer than what he is. I'm not asking for game changing changes but just a thought to make him a bit more useful.
  • I only agree because as a healing character he is out stripped by quite a few others; however, if he were to be given a different secondary ability where the "Attack as Defense" ability did something like say heal Protection...well then he is suddenly a unique healer. He is credited in the game as two things, "Jedi, Healer" to which every other healer has some unique ability (which they all get a turn reduction at some point so you can't call that unique), in most cases I find that his and Luminara's healing refreshes at near the same pace.

When you look at all the other healers their heals have some special ability to them except this guy...so why not add at later tiers in his ability upgrades to either heal protection with his "Jedi Healing" or "Attack as Defense" especially when most are commenting about using him for Galactic Wars which your healing gets stripped away in the first or second round never to return.

Overall he has been part of my build since day one and I doubt that will change any time soon, I would just like to see him gain a truly unique skill to his heal or secondary attack.