Forum Discussion

KingTutTutTut101
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Jedi Master Luke next steps

I’m nearing the end of my journey to obtaining Master Luke, and I kinda looking for a road forward. I’ve been kinda farming the Knight Cal reqs on the side (cere and saw for Ls currency, Merin and baby cal on their respective energies) because I heard Cal’s good with Luke and also I think he’s a cool character and I want him >:) I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other projects to do while I’m gearing up and stuff. For reference the only Jedi I have are the JML reqs and Master today. Any help or thoughts are appreciated!

• If you're interested in Jedi, Revan is very good. in general, I encourage newer players to focus on 2 factions at once: one from the pre-Kyro days, and one more recent faction. Getting 5xJawa and 5xGeos is actually very helpful for Galactic Challenges, Conquests, etc. You never know what weird old toon you'll need, and sometimes you need the whole faction. Taking these up to g12+3 (with 0 Kyros spent) will work for a large number of feats and challenges without interfering with your work on GLs and the greatest new factions. 

For your next power faction, you can't go wrong with Inquisitors. They're solid in many phases of the game and are still relevant at very high roster levels for GAC & TW once you have Reva -- a toon you need the rest of the Inqs to get. 

Other than that, well, you might need to give us more info about what factions & game modes you like. The more info we have, the better we can tailor our advice to you. 

KingTutTutTut101
      Seasoned Newcomer

Of course. I’m looking into getting things together to expand my roster outwards instead of upwards, if that makes sense. Like getting more things rather than making already existing things better. I’m interested in being able to fully be able to do hard mode conquest, as well as proving grounds. Expanding my ship roster would also be really helpful. My guild is on geo tab and that would also be something I would like to help with. I’m really approaching an intersection right now and it’s kinda like I could go in any direction.