Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi temple guardian

The jedi temple guardian should be an obtainable character !!! They look awesome & badass !! What do you think their attack ane abilities should be ???
  • It would be awesome where they have an ability where they say " seize hostility"
  • "Miguelito9654;c-1240850" wrote:
    It would be awesome where they have an ability where they say " seize hostility"

Perhaps you mean, "Cease hostility. "
  • "crzydroid;c-1240858" wrote:
    "Miguelito9654;c-1240850" wrote:
    It would be awesome where they have an ability where they say " seize hostility"

Perhaps you mean, "Cease hostility. "

I knew something's wasn't right lmao
  • I agree. I'd like to see JTG released with similar viability that Sith Assassin & Sith Trooper have. I think he should be a tank with shutdown capabilities. Something like...

Jedi, Tank
    120 speed
    26k+ health
    33k protection

Pike Strike (basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to apply ability block for 1 turn. This chance is doubled on a critical hit or against empire or Sith enemies and can't be resisted. If the target is already debuffed, they are stunned instead.

4,364-5,012

The Force Is With You (special): Remove all debuffs from all Jedi allies. Jedi allies gain 20% of JTG's max health and 10% of JTG's max protection. If a Jedi had no debuffs, they gain 15% tm and advantage for 1 turn. If they had full health prior to the debuff removal, they gain evasion up for 1 turn (3 turn cool down)

Guardians of Peace (special): Deal physical damage to target enemy and call a Jedi ally to assist. Both attackers deal 50% more damage and gain defense up for 2 turns. If both attackers land critical hits, they also gain protection up (40%) for 2 turns. These attacks cannot be countered. (4 turn cooldown)

5,689-6,271

Protect The Temple (Unique): JTG taunts for 1 turn at the beginning of an encounter or anytime a Jedi ally is critically hit. If a Jedi ally dies while JTG is taunting, he gains offense up, critical damage up, advantage and immediately counter attacks the enemy that delivered the finishing blow. If JTG himself is killed while taunting, Jedi allies gain 30% turn meter.

Faith In The Order (unique): JTG has a 50% counter chance, 25% counter damage and applies evasion down for 1 turn on a successful counter attack.
  • "AnakedJaywalker;c-1241662" wrote:
    "Krayden_Phogg;c-1241660" wrote:
    I agree. I'd like to see JTG released with similar viability that Sith Assassin & Sith Trooper have. I think he should be a tank with shutdown capabilities. Something like...

Jedi, Tank
    120 speed
    26k+ health
    33k protection

Pike Strike (basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to apply ability block for 1 turn. This chance is doubled on a critical hit or against empire or Sith enemies and can't be resisted. If the target is already debuffed, they are stunned instead.

4,364-5,012

The Force Is With You (special): Remove all debuffs from all Jedi allies. Jedi allies gain 20% of JTG's max health and 10% of JTG's max protection. If a Jedi had no debuffs, they gain 15% tm and advantage for 1 turn. If they had full health prior to the debuff removal, they gain evasion up for 1 turn (3 turn cool down)

Guardians of Peace (special): Deal physical damage to target enemy and call a Jedi ally to assist. Both attackers deal 50% more damage and gain defense up for 2 turns. If both attackers land critical hits, they also gain protection up (40%) for 2 turns. These attacks cannot be countered. (4 turn cooldown)

5,689-6,271

Protect The Temple (Unique): JTG taunts for 1 turn at the beginning of an encounter or anytime a Jedi ally is critically hit. If a Jedi ally dies while JTG is taunting, he gains offense up, critical damage up, advantage and immediately counter attacks the enemy that delivered the finishing blow. If JTG himself is killed while taunting, Jedi allies gain 30% turn meter.

Faith In The Order (unique): JTG has a 50% counter chance, 25% counter damage and applies evasion down for 1 turn on a successful counter attack.

Looks like a GK kit.

It's identical.
  • "Krayden_Phogg;c-1241660" wrote:
    I agree. I'd like to see JTG released with similar viability that Sith Assassin & Sith Trooper have. I think he should be a tank with shutdown capabilities. Something like...

Jedi, Tank
    120 speed
    26k+ health
    33k protection

4,364-5,012

5,689-6,271

A second GK for my Zarris team!!! (^o^)